Abu Dhabi University was established in 2003 by His Highness Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan with the mission of intellectual development for individuals who graduate to be leaders and contribute positively to the nation and global betterment and prosperity. The mission not only focus on educating students but the active participation of the University in the national development process to transform UAE to a knowledge based economy. Though it is a young institution the enrollment of students have already reached over 7000 in UG and PG programs, and the alumni over 9000 in last three years in its two campuses in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain. The Abu Dhabi University is an institution that has been recognized internationally for its quality and relevance of education and research. The University have reached one among the top 2.8 % of the world universities and the top 150 universities globally. It holds diversity in cultures and talents that underpins the University at the top. Students from all across the globe will meet and learn and form friendships. The accreditation of the University reveals the quality of their programs. All their programs are accredited by the Western Commission of Schools and Colleges (WASC). It is assured that the degree from Abu Dhabi University is respected by employers and higher education institution internationally. All these attracts young students all over the world to this reputed University.
Why Abu Dhabi University?
- More than 90% employability within one year of graduation
- Safe environment
- Economically feasible area
- Degree programs that are globally recognized
- Students from over 56 nationalities
- Offers career focused programs with corporate partners and clients
- Greater individual support
- Visa sponsorship
- Scholarships for academic excellence
It is one of the most important decisions in your life to choose the right University. You will not have to regret if your choice is Abu Dhabi University(ADU). The University takes in qualified students regardless of color, sex, race, or nation. Also the physically handicapped are assessed in accordance with the same admission criteria as all other students. The University aids and supports as much possible the students with certain disabilities. The first step in applying for ADU is filling in the online application form with the right information without any errors. Applications should be submitted by the date notified by the Admissions, Enrollment & International Relations Department. ADU accepts application on rolling basis and has intakes in Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer. Now let us see how to apply for a program in ADU;
For UG Programs,
- Completed application form
- Official certificate of general secondary or its equivalent that has been attested.
- A valid Passport copy and copy of residency visa (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate from the former institution or university
- Equivalency letter from the Ministry of higher Education in UAE
When the offer is accepted,
- Payment of $5,000
- An IBT score of 61 or Academic IELTS of 5.0 are required
For PG Program,
- Application form that has been completed
- Attested official certificate of General secondary or high school
- Passport copy or copy of residency visa (if applicable)
- Official transcripts from the former university for credit transfer
- Equivalency letter from the Ministry of Higher Education in UAE
- Two Recommendation letters, depending on the major of study
- Copy of CV
When the offer is accepted,
- Payment of $5,000
- IBT score of 79 or Academic IELTS of 6.0
It is mandatory in UAE that all the documents to be used in visa processing and for other purposes in the country must be legalized. This is were attestation comes into the picture. Any documents of you that has not been attested is regarded unacceptable for the Universities in UAE. You may even be rejected due to lack of genuinity in your credentials. Every documents issued from India and that has to be used in UAE must be attested. Attestation is the process that authenticate the documents by an authentic person, authority or a department with their official seal and signature. All educational certificate attestation in UAE is important for higher studies in the Emirates. Higher Secondary education certificate attestation in UAE for UG programs and Degree certificate attestation in UAE for PG programs is not enough for you to get admission or visa from the country. All your documents including birth, SSLC, degree, and transfer certificate attestation in UAE is important. New India Attestation services in UAE can help you get all your documents validated with perfect attestation and professional service that makes all those tedious procedures easy.