Indian Document Attestation in Qatar
India is the second most populous country in the world and one of the fastest-developing countries in the world. India’s economy is open, therefore many people travel here every day to meet their wants and aspirations. There are many job chances for talented immigrants in this field, but they must obtain the attestation of the required papers from an Indian embassy in order to enter the country.
Indian document attestation, a legal certification provided by an Indian embassy or consulate, enables an applicant to relocate to India without facing further legal ramifications. Legal authentication is required by the government for external certifications in order to provide entry into India.
Here is a list of some significant certificate categories.
- Degree certificates.
- Diploma certificates.
- SSLC certificates.
- HSC certificates.
- Private Diploma Certificate.
- Engineering Certificate.
- Provisional Certificate.
- Marksheet Certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- Marriage certificate.
- Experience certificate.
- Divorce certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Death certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Medical certificates.
- Company registration certificate
- Memorandum of association
- Articles of association
- Certificate of good standing
- Invoices and bills of lading
- Power of attorney
- Contracts and agreements
- Financial statements
4. Other Certificate
- Leaving Certificate Attestation
- Bona-fide Certificate Attestation
- Good Standing Certificate Attestation
- Health Certificate Attestation
- House Surgeon Certificate Attestation
- Membership Certificate Attestation
The Indian government, as a signatory to the Hague Convention, accepts Apostille certification for external papers. The term “apostille” refers to an official stamp or sticker that the Indian government issues and that is affixed to the rear of the submitted document. It is, in essence, a legal verification procedure that certifies the document’s suitability for presentation to the appropriate authorities.
Needed documents for applying Indian embassy Apostille
- Original certificate
- Passport copy of the applicant
As one of the best attestation service providers in the globe, New India Business Corporation Group will help you effortlessly complete the certificate attestation process. Processes are the path to your goal. International transactions require the use of procedures. After your attestation procedure is complete, we will offer support.
The Significance of Getting Your Indian Document Attested in Qatar
Getting your certificates attested can open doors for many new opportunities.Now let us examine some of its primary benefits.
- To do higher studies from a foreign university, one needs to get his/her educational certificate attested from the concerned country’s embassy to effectively prove the qualification one holds.
- To secure employment opportunities, attestation of your educational certificates is a must.
- For obtaining residence visa or family visa, attestation is required for all the needed non-educational documents like Marriage certificate, Migration certificate and so on.
- An Attested Educational certificate is a mandatory requirement for writing MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. Health) examinations by laboratory, pharmacists, doctors, technicians, nurses etc.
- To secure the right to sell properties, you should take an attestation of the concerned document such as a power of attorney.
- For getting the enrollment of your child done in a school, you must submit an attested birth certificate of your child in the destination country.
- Even for company registration purposes, attestation of the concerned commercial certificates is non-negotiable.
Qatar's Trusted Attestation Services Provider for Indian Nationals
Indians form the largest expatriate community in Qatar, playing a significant role in the country’s economic development. So the most essential documents that people require are listed below.
Police Clearance Certificate (Pcc) From Indian Embassy Qatar
If you are an Indian citizen living in Qatar, obtaining a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from the Indian Embassy is a simple process through New India Business Corporation. The PCC is a certified record from the Indian government confirming that you have never been involved in any criminal activity in India.
In New India, obtaining a police clearance certificate from the Indian Embassy is now a simple and safe process rather than a difficult one.